Senior Implementation Engineer
Do you have a passion for technology paired with a drive to be customer facing? Do you enjoy solving highly technical problems? Do you enjoy working in an environment where no day is the same as the previous one? Accelerated Technology Laboratories (ATL) is looking for a highly motivated Senior Implementation Engineer who will help the company successfully deploy our LIMS Suite. This position provides a wide variety of challenges requiring use of tools, software and technology to solve problems. ATL is an innovative, fast-paced, growing software company that delivers integrated LIMS software for laboratories throughout the globe. Travel Required (Up to 50%)
- Deploy and configure ATL’s LIMS Suite of products; onsite or remote.
- Evaluate customer needs/requirements, develop code and configurations that support business processes, plan and execute on delivery and implementation plans, and test and troubleshoot final solution.
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Create appropriate guides to facilitate process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships through implementation support.
- Consult and validate solution designs.
- Develop and review best practice implementation processes.
- Document field-discovered software defects for software development teams.
- Self-directed and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Travel (up to 50%)
- Strong XML, VBA and SQL skills.
- General understanding of laboratory workflow as well as certifications (ex. NELAC).
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL installation and configuration, as well as best practices.
- Good technical writing skills.
- VMWare knowledge a plus.
- Great organizational skills.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and resolution skills in a technical environment.
- Good oral/written/interpersonal communication skills to communicate internally and externally.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration, analytical, and planning skills, with solid understanding of professional best practices.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive approach to the work and in interactions with colleagues and clients.
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies.
- Ability to successfully interact with key project members of the customer’s organization and with third party partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in laboratory or technology.
- 5 years of software consulting or implementation experience preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a lab environment preferred.
- Some programming experience a plus.
Please let us know you are interested in joining our team by sending your resume to: HR@atlab.com or by regular mail to:
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Manager
496 Holly Grove School Road
West End, NC 27376