January 23, 2023: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2023 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, February 15, with See How LIMS is Making a Splash in the Water/Wastewater Industry. This webcast will provide an update on some of the leading challenges water, wastewater, and environmental laboratories are facing today and focus on the ways in which some of the latest advances in laboratory automation and LIMS are addressing these challenges. We will also highlight the second largest water supply corporation in Texas and learn how implementing a cloud-based LIMS has transformed their laboratory operations.
ATL’s Water Quality LIMS was designed specifically for water quality testing laboratories, and has many integrated features including BOD, MDL, MPN calculators and powerful sample scheduling capabilities for kit creation.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
This webcast will focus on laboratories that perform water/wastewater testing. This includes water and wastewater laboratories, large manufacturing operations that discharge, contract environmental laboratories, electric and nuclear power utilities, and public health agencies. We will discuss the latest internal and external challenges affecting these organizations. We will also cover the following
- Dynamic regulatory requirements and budget restrictions = increased workload for the laboratory.
- PFAS – An ongoing concern for the groundwater supply.
- Extreme weather events – Mitigating disaster recovery with SaaS.
- Update on advances in laboratory automation and LIMS.
- ExcelExpress: Leveraging common tools to accelerate automation for water/wastewater laboratories.
- CASE STUDY: You will learn how one water/wastewater laboratory in Texas has dramatically improved data quality and lab productivity by implementing a cloud-based LIMS.
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality managers in the water/wastewater, environmental, analytical testing, energy, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, February 15, 2023
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at email@example.com or call (800.565.LIMS). Please visit our website anytime at www.atlab.com.