October 7, 2015: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Solutions (LIMS), will be hosting a lunch seminar in Orlando, Florida on Tuesday, October 27th, 2015 that will include a presentation entitled Having a Solid LIMS Deployment Strategy – The Keys to Success. The seminar will take place at Maggiano’s At Pointe Orlando Restaurant from 11:30AM – 1:00PM.
This lunch seminar is recommended for laboratory owners, directors and managers and quality managers and directors in the utility sector, (water/wastewater/energy), environmental, agriculture, analytical, food & beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, forensics and public health sectors.
During the presentation, ATL will cover the following topics:
- The compelling case for investing in a LIMS solution to increase laboratory efficiency and data quality while reducing operational costs.
- Why a LIMS is critical to ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Innovations in the use of mobile technology in the laboratory.
- The key considerations to keep in mind when selecting and deploying a LIMS.
- ATL LIMS strategy overview.
- Special announcement on ATL’s LIMS Trade-in/Trade-up Program for seminar attendees.
- ALL ATTENDEES WILL BE PROVIDED WITH A COPY OF THE ATL LIMS RESOURCE KIT DVD, WHICH INCLUDES ATL’S ROADMAP TO LIMS SUCCESS GUIDE, A VALUABLE 28-PAGE BEST PRACTICES AND DEPLOYMENT PLANNING TOOL.
|WHAT:||ATL LIMS Lunch Seminar|
|WHEN:||Tuesday, October 27th, 2015|
|TIME:||11:30AM – 1:00PM|
|WHERE:||Maggiano’s At Pointe Orlando Restaurant
9101 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
RSVP: Lunch will be provided and seating is limited so please RSVP by emailing Ken Ochi at email@example.com. Please include your name, company name, email, phone number and # of attendees. Please RSVP by Friday, October 23rd.
QUESTIONS?: Please contact Ken Ochi via phone (800.565.LIMS) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding this event.