March 30, 2016: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) will host the fourth in a series of 2016 webcasts on Wednesday, April 20th entitled Deploying a New LIMS: The Importance of Proper Planning. During this webcast we will focus on the pre-planning stage for implementing a laboratory information management system (LIMS). There are many areas that should be considered during this phase of the project. Questions that should be contemplated in the pre-planning phase of the project include:
- Who will be responsible for deploying the new LIMS?
- How much time will they need on a per day/per week basis to meet the desired go-live date?
- How will the IT organization be involved?
- Is the technology infrastructure ready for the LIMS? If not, what changes need to be made?
- How will the transition from the existing system to the new LIMS be managed?
- How will the new LIMS be tested?
- What will be done with the legacy data?
- How will clients be transitioned to the new LIMS?
During the webcast we will answer questions like these and help attendees avoid many of the common pitfalls that plague LIMS implementation projects.
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality managers and directors in the analytical, food & beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, energy, environmental, water/wastewater, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, forensics, public health and other market sectors.
|DATE:||Wednesday, April 20, 2016|
|TIME:||1:00PM-1:30PM US Eastern Time
12:00PM – 12:30PM US Central Time
11:00AM – 11:30AM US Mountain Time
10:00AM – 10:30AM US Pacific Time
REGISTER ONLINE: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8524858168513738242
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at email@example.com or call (800.565.LIMS).