July 26, 2016: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) will host the eighth in a series of webcasts on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 entitled Keys to Success When Transitioning to a New LIMS. This webcast is ideal for laboratories that are struggling with their current data management solution and want to invest in a new LIMS that will improve data quality and lab efficiency while reducing operational costs. We will identify the key factors to consider when making the transition to a new LIMS.
During the webcast, we will also discuss the following:
- Impact that an obsolete LIMS has in preventing a lab from meeting regulatory compliance or required industry certifications.
- The importance of effectively gathering requirements from all members comprising the LIMS decision team to ensure a clearly defined project scope.
- Determining how to handle legacy data based on organizational needs moving forward.
- How the power of flexible configurability in today’s LIMS solutions can ensure your laboratory is able to quickly adjust to changes in the marketplace and give you a competitive advantage.
- The importance of choosing a proven LIMS partner which has the knowledge and experience in making the transition from a legacy LIMS as smooth as possible. Vetting the vendor’s support offerings, market experience and product upgrades will also benefit you in the selection process.
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality managers and directors in the analytical, food & beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, energy, environmental, water/wastewater, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, forensics and public health sectors.
|DATE:||Wednesday, August 17, 2016|
|TIME:||1:00PM-1:30PM US Eastern Time|
|12:00PM – 12:30PM US Central Time|
|11:00AM – 11:30AM US Mountain Time|
|10:00AM – 10:30AM US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at email@example.com or call (800.565.LIMS). Please visit our website anytime at www.atlab.com.