April 13, 2018: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Solutions (LIMS), is pleased to announce that it will be presenting at Texas Water 2018 on April 26, 2018 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX. Texas Water is held annually and is the largest regional water conference in the United States.
ATL will be presenting a technical session during the conference entitled Lab Automation Today: Five Key Trends Impacting Your Laboratory Now. This talk will focus on five key trends that have been on the rise and are challenging the ability for water/wastewater laboratories in Texas to meet their business and regulatory goals. We will walk through these trends and then transition to steps that a laboratory can take to address them to leverage the use of LIMS and laboratory automation. This presentation will demonstrate how the utilization of laboratory automation will lead to increased lab efficiency, data quality and reduced operational costs in water/wastewater plants.
Key topics will include:
- Utilizing mobile technology for capturing field data and transmitting it back to the LIMS in real-time
- The exploding demand of cloud computing to manage costs
- Leveraging automation in terms of positive ID
- Barcoding and RFID with instrument integration
- How LIMS facilitates regulatory compliance for water/wastewater laboratories
- Using Electronic Laboratory Notebooks to capture non-structured data
|Thursday, April 26
9:00 – 9:30 AM
|Lab Automation Today: Five Key Trends Impacting Your Laboratory Now|
Texas Water (April 23-26, 2018) is held annually and is the largest regional water conference in the United States. For more information on Texas Water 2018 including agenda and registration details, please visit www.txwater.org.