June 20, 2019: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2019 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, July 17th with LIMS: The Backbone to Your Quality Management System (QMS). This month, we will focus on the importance of a LIMS as the backbone of an organization’s Quality Management System (QMS). In this role, the LIMS should provide data security and integrity and offer support for regulatory compliance throughout the laboratory.
This webcast will demonstrate how a LIMS can be a critical component of a laboratory’s QMS following ISO 17025:2017 requirements. Achieving and maintaining ISO 17025 accreditation is a must for many labs as it is a proven indicator of technical competence for testing and calibration laboratories. We will walk through the key sections of ISO 17025 and demonstrate how the LIMS helps an organization achieve and maintain compliance annually.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
• ISO/IEC 17025: Understanding Why It is Important in Today’s World
• Structural Requirements – How Does a LIMS Help Define Your Organization and Responsibilities?
• Resource Requirements – Using the LIMS to Manage Personnel and Instrumentation Records
• Process Requirements – Highlighting the Value of a LIMS in Managing Processes
• Management System Requirements – Controlling Data, Related Information and CAPAs
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality managers in the analytical, water/wastewater, food & beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, energy, environmental, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, forensics and public health sectors.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.