October 29, 2020: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), is honored to present at the 2020 Pennsylvania Association of Accredited Environmental Laboratories (PAAEL) November Webinar. This virtual event will take place on November 17, 2020, at 12:00PM ET.
ATL’s presentation is entitled Understanding LIMS’ Role in Data Integrity. It and will build upon the importance of creating a culture of data quality and ethics, highlighting the role that a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) plays in ensuring that quality goals are met in the laboratory.
Date/Time Presentation Title / Presenter
Tuesday, November 17
12:00 - 1:00PM ET
Understanding LIMS' Role in Data Integrity
Dr. Christine Paszko, Accelerated Technology Laboratories
The presentation will focus on the following topics:
- Why data quality matters and what happens when data quality is not a priority.
- How a LIMS can be leveraged to enhance data quality, productivity, and efficiency by improving workflows.
- The importance of establishing a culture of data quality and ethics in the laboratory.
- Maximizing resources with a LIMS, sample accessioning, positive ID, project setup, QA/QC, automated result entry, and an audit trail through sample disposal.
- The reasons that instrument integration should be considered an essential component of a LIMS implementation project.
- How the LIMS will facilitate the laboratories Regulatory Compliance Goals.
- Leveraging mobile technology and client portals to increase customer satisfaction looking ahead: Lab automation and its future impact on data integrity.
ATL has been a leading provider of LIMS solutions to water/wastewater/environmental laboratories for more than 25 years –this long-standing commitment is one reason why we are an active member of PAAEL. Dr. Paszko looks forward to presenting at the November Webinar and speaking with members about the role of LIMS in today’s laboratory environment.
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides laboratory automation solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, agriculture, cannabis, chemical, government, public health and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 600 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, please visit www.atlab.com.
The Pennsylvania Association of Accredited Laboratories (PAAEL) is a non-profit association of PA DEP accredited laboratories and related industry representatives that takes a leadership role in promoting the advancement of environmental laboratories. For additional information, please visit paael.org