We are in the throes of planning our first tradeshow of the year—our best-attended, most anticipated event for 2021—PITTCON, for analytical lab professionals. Every year, we look forward to this event so much. We enjoy the personal interaction, meeting new people, presenting to packed rooms. But the current state of the world has slightly altered our plans.
We are sad that we won’t be heading to New Orleans, one of our favorite cities. The event, like so many others, has gone virtual. We won’t be seeing you in person, shaking your hand, or having lunch. We also won’t be able to have our annual User Dinner meeting.
BUT, we are excited about learning more about our customers’ and prospects’ dynamic and evolving data management needs, presenting case studies, chatting, and demonstrating our awesome LIMS products, new features, and enhancements, answering questions, and making connections.
What does this shift mean, and how does it affect you?
- Travel budgets—if your company is like most, there are constraints when it comes to budgeting for travel. Virtual events eliminate travel expenses. And you don’t have to pack your suitcase or take off your shoes, belt, remove your laptop, or empty your pockets for TSA!
- Time off from work—Attend a virtual event when you wish, plan around your workload, without leaving your desk.
- Focus on you—Through chat and video calls, you receive personal, undivided attention from experts dedicated to creating a unique, valuable experience tailored to you.
- Interactivity –Wander through the exhibit hall, see demos, view posters, attend presentations, ask questions—the possibilities are endless.
- Technology—Cutting-edge technology delivers an unforgettable experience—the next-best thing to being there.
- Resources—Access videos, papers, brochures, and other information to refer to later.
Have you attended any great virtual events? Share your experience in the comments, we would love to hear your thoughts.
Submit this Form to Subscribe for Monthly Blog Updates