February 1, 2021: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2021 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, February 17th with LIMS Can Help Your Laboratory Manage COVID Challenges. The webcast will offer guidance on how a LIMS can be utilized to help organizations manage their laboratory operations and support essential workers during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
There is no doubt that the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted laboratories all over the world, beginning with the issues of running a laboratory while ensuring the safety of the staff. During the webcast, you will learn how some organizations are using their LIMS and laboratory automation to help address the many challenges that COVID-19 has triggered over the past year. We will also discuss the following:
- The changing role of a LIMS and laboratory automation amid COVID-19
- Managing a COVID-19 laboratory: The need for automation, instrument integration, leveraging SaaS, automated reporting, and schedule flexibility at work and home
- ATL LIMS Customer Stories: How our lab reacted/managed in the COVID-19 pandemic to serve our clients
- Lessons Learned: Deploying a LIMS during a pandemic
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.