March 24, 2021: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2021 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, April 14th with Creating Cost Efficiencies with LIMS. When evaluating LIMS options for your laboratory or updating an existing LIMS, the question always comes up – how can you justify the cost of a new LIMS? This webcast will feature many of the tangible and intangible benefits of a new LIMS, and how proper establishment of requirements and a good Implementation plan can create cost efficiencies.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
Organizations that invest in a LIMS normally realize higher laboratory throughput and improved resource utilization. This webcast will highlight additional efficiency benefits including::
- Barcoding for easier tracking of samples, resulting better transfer of samples and easier communication of sample status with customers
- Automated specification flagging with color coded exceedance alerts saving time during review
- Enhanced control of inventory items, to ensure that there are no emergencies when supplies are depleted. Record lot numbers, expiration dates, vendor data, and complete traceability
- Improved assignment of users and equipment
- Comprehensive traceability of results will improve laboratory efficiency and compliance
- Dashboards provide real-time access to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- The LIMS will permit more efficient use of the laboratory staff’s time by:
- Allowing for easier redistribution of tasks
- Eliminating common bottlenecks including calculations, regulatory review preparation, report generation and updating of sample/test status
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.