May 19, 2021: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2021 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, June 9th with “Why a Needs Assessment is Essential for a Successful LIMS Deployment”. For laboratories seeking a successful LIMS implementation, conducting a needs assessment (also called a gap analysis) should be the first step. This webcast will focus on how a needs assessment provides a functional roadmap to a new LIMS while identifying potential risks that can derail the project.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
A LIMS needs assessment is conducted by an experienced subject matter expert who can provide an independent analysis of the laboratory information management and automation needs along with recommendations to the laboratory and organization. The key objective of the assessment is to leverage proven analysis methods to provide the client with a LIMS deployment roadmap. Webcast attendees will gain insight into the mechanics of conducting a needs assessment while clearly seeing the benefits to the laboratory. The webcast will also cover the following:
- Taking a tour – walking through the steps of a LIMS needs assessment.
- Highlight the key tools that are leveraged in conducting a needs assessment.
- Eliminating surprises: Using the needs assessment to uncover potential pain points and inefficiencies.
- Learn how to properly interpret the results of a needs assessment and incorporate its recommendations into your LIMS implementation plan.
- Using the needs assessment as your secret weapon to a successful LIMS deployment and to realizing ROI sooner.
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.