August 4, 2021: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting at Techtextil North America 2021 (TTNA21), the annual trade conference dedicated to technical textiles and nonwovens. TTNA21 returns to Raleigh, NC, on August 23-25 at the Raleigh Convention Center.
ATL is pleased to announce that our booth (#1817) will be located next to one of our long-time customers, Microban International. Microban has been setting the standard for antimicrobial technologies and odor control solutions since 1984, and continues to be the leading innovation partner for textile companies around the world. Microban has been using ATL’s Sample Master® LIMS in its testing laboratories for nearly 15 years.
In addition to Sample Master LIMS, ATL also has a second market-leading LIMS in TITAN® LIMS. Both are highly configurable and ideal for textile testing laboratories. Other strengths common to both ATL LIMS and favored by textile companies for product and material testing include:
- Comprehensive QC to manage testing of key product metrics such as: fiber analysis and fiber content; abrasion and pilling resistance; moisture management and antimicrobial / antibacterial applications; tensile break strength and elongation; colorfastness and laundering; stability and flammability; metals/lead/formaldehyde detection; and physical testing (weight, dimension, and stretch).
- Powerful custom reporting capabilities, including an online portal for customers, suppliers, and CPSIA to track results.
- Complete traceability history available with just a few mouse clicks.
- Instrument integration that eliminates errors and saves time.
- Mobile app for measurements in the field.
- Designed for laboratories that require accreditation to standards such as ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.
- Flexible deployment options including on-premises and cloud storage.
Manufacturers must monitor products for safety and quality, and have a simple method to gather data, track and trace production samples, and report findings. ATL’s Laboratory Information Systems help to take businesses to the next level by improving scorecards and managing growth. Whether testing components, pre-production, production (initial and annual), or in-store audits; ATL’s LIMS provide a simple solution for to storing data and reporting findings.
ATL has been providing LIMS solutions to a wide array of industries for more than 25 years, and is excited to be exhibiting at Techtextil North America 2021. For more information, including agenda and registration details, please visit the conference website at https://techtextil-north-america.us.messefrankfurt.com/us/en.html.
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides laboratory automation solutions to a variety of industries from manufacturing (product/material testing), chemical, analytical, environmental, food & beverage, agriculture, cannabis, biotechnology, and public health. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 600 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, please visit atlab.com.