August 19, 2021: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2021 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, September 15th with Top Ten Reasons Why Your Laboratory Needs a LIMS. This webcast is ideal for organizations seeking guidance as they justify purchasing a LIMS. The highlight of our presentation will be counting down a list of the top ten reasons why a typical testing laboratory should invest in a LIMS.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
We will begin by defining LIMS and discussing the baseline capability that an ideal LIMS solution should provide, as well as refuting some of the common objections to moving forward with LIMS and lab automation. Based on feedback from a survey of LIMS users, the webcast will then focus on walking through a list of the top ten reasons why testing laboratories should invest in a LIMS. This webcast will also cover the following:
- The significant business impact on enterprise integration, from finance to manufacturing.
- Improved organizational communication with push notifications.
- Using a LIMS as a source of business intelligence when making key operational decisions.
- The critical role of a LIMS in organizing and managing data – especially important for laboratory accreditation and audits.
- Further benefits associated with resource utilization, workload management, employee satisfaction and retention.
- All attendees will receive the ATL Roadmap to LIMS Success Guide.
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.