October 20, 2021: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2021 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, October 13th with Creating a Recipe for LIMS Success in the Food & Beverage Sector. Today’s laboratories are under pressure to do more testing with fewer resources and to quickly turnaround and generate high quality reports, all while meeting increasing regulatory requirements. This webcast will focus on the steps required to evaluate and implement automation solutions and will allow laboratories to facilitate regulatory compliance while streamlining and optimizing laboratory operations.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
Food laboratories face increasing operational costs and growing regulatory requirements (FSMA, GFSI, USDA, and HACCP), but are still required to deliver timely, affordable, high quality data to ensure that their products and processes are compliant. Many food companies realize the importance of a sound monitoring plan (based on HACCP) and a solid data management strategy which includes a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Together, they provide not only sample tracking and specification monitoring, but also inherent real-time alerts to allow for rapid communication and remediation of any issues. During the webcast, you will learn about the following:
- Review of key LIMS functionality designed to meet the needs of food and beverage organizations.
- Key reasons that food companies leverage LIMS in their food safety and compliance strategy.
- Complete your LIMS solution by implementing additional laboratory automation tools including instrument integration, wireless environmental monitoring, and positive ID.
- Case Study: You will learn how the analytical and microbiology laboratory of one of the world’s largest consumer packaged meat corporations has positioned its LIMS to: increase sample throughput with automation, maximize resources, and reduce turnaround time and operational costs. In addition, we will highlight how the laboratory has used the LIMS to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include quality directors, managers, laboratory quality managers and quality analysts in the analytical, food and beverage, agriculture, cannabis, manufacturing (product/material testing) sectors, and at contract laboratories performing food/beverage testing.
Wednesday, November 10, 2021
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800.565.LIMS). Please visit our website anytime at www.atlab.com.