July 21, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), will be exhibiting at the 2022 Water Environment Association of South Carolina (WEASC) Laboratory Workshop. The Workshop will take place on Thursday, August 18, 2022 at the Cooperative Conference Center in Columbia, SC.
ATL will also be presenting Using a LIMS to Streamline Your Quality Management System (QMS). The presentation will focus on how laboratories are using a modern Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) as the backbone to their QMS. This session will provide guidance on how to leverage a LIMS to efficiently ensure the QMS and any document handling procedures are correctly executed, especially for those laboratories following ISO 17025 or NELAP requirements.
Thursday, August 18
9:50 – 10:35AM EDT
|Using a LIMS to Streamline Your Quality Management System (QMS)|
Be sure to visit ATL in Booth #22 as we will be showcasing the following:
- ATL Sample Master® LIMS – Our modular, flagship LIMS is ideal for water/wastewater and environmental labs. We’ve added several exciting NEW features, including ExcelExpress, a labor-saving add-in ideal for labs that rely heavily on spreadsheets today.
- ATL TITAN® LIMS – Another ATL LIMS that represents the next generation by incorporating ERP capabilities along with an integrated Report Designer.
- ATL Monitor Plus – Our remote environmental monitoring solution that continually collects temperature, light, and humidity data from refrigerators/freezers/incubators/ovens. And we just announced the Monitor Plus Test Drive Box for a no-cost/no-commitment 30-day evaluation in your own laboratory.
- Our iMobile tools for field or bench data collection leveraging mobile technology, along with Result Point® for real-time data delivery via a secure Web portal, are key in managing costs and extending the laboratory presence 24/7.
- Both Sample Master and TITAN LIMS have options for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or cloud deployment for clients that wish to leverage a hosted, managed solution.
ATL has been providing LIMS solutions to water/wastewater/environmental laboratories for more than 25 years, which is why we wanted to participate at this event. ATL looks forward to seeing our existing customers and meeting new clients on August 18th in Columbia. For more information, including agenda and registration details, please visit https://www.scwaters.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1612522&group= .
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides laboratory automation solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, agriculture, cannabis, chemical, government, public health and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 625 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, please visit atlab.com.
The Water Environment Association of South Carolina (WEASC) serves more than 3,000 members across the state. Our purpose is to serve those whose vocation is the protection and preservation of the water environment, and by extension, to serve all those who enjoy the waters of South Carolina for recreation or refreshment. For more information on the WEASC, visit: www.scwaters.org