August 24, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), will be exhibiting in Booth 300 at the 2022 Rocky Mountain Water Conference. The Conference will take place on September 18-21, 2022, at the Keystone Conference Center in Keystone, Colorado.
ATL will also be presenting Using a LIMS to Solve Today’s Most Common Laboratory Challenges. The presentation will provide valuable guidance on how laboratories are using LIMS and laboratory automation to address a number of challenges. Common issues prevent water/wastewater laboratories from realizing their full operational efficiency, generating quality data, and meeting evolving regulatory requirements. The presentation will feature Dawn Cowell, Wastewater Laboratory Supervisor at the City & County of Broomfield, CO, who will talk about her laboratory operation and how they are using LIMS to tackle these challenges.
Wednesday, September 21
1:30 – 2:00PM MDT
Torreys Peak I Conference Room
Using a LIMS to Solve Today’s Most Common Laboratory Challenges
Ken Ochi, Accelerated Technology Laboratories
Dawn Cowell, City & County of Broomfield, CO
Be sure to visit ATL in Booth 300 as we will be showcasing the following:
- ATL Sample Master® LIMS – Our modular, flagship LIMS is ideal for water/wastewater and environmental labs. We’ve added several exciting NEW features, including ExcelExpress, a labor-saving add-in ideal for labs that rely heavily on spreadsheets today.
- ATL TITAN® LIMS – Another ATL LIMS that represents the next generation by incorporating ERP capabilities along with an integrated Report Designer.
- ATL Monitor Plus – Our remote environmental monitoring solution that continually collects temperature, light, and humidity data from refrigerators/freezers/incubators/ovens. And we just announced the Monitor Plus Test Drive Box for a no-cost/no-commitment 30-day evaluation in your own laboratory.
- Our iMobile tools for field or bench data collection leveraging mobile technology, along with Result Point® for real-time data delivery via a secure Web portal, are key in managing costs and extending the laboratory presence 24/7.
- Both Sample Master and TITAN LIMS offer Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), often called cloud deployment, options for clients that wish to leverage a hosted, managed solution.
ATL has been providing LIMS solutions to water/wastewater/environmental laboratories for more than 25 years, which is why we wanted to participate at this event. ATL looks forward to seeing our existing customers and meeting new clients during the Conference. For more information, including agenda and registration details, please visit: www.rmwea.org/rmwc.php.
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides laboratory automation solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, agriculture, cannabis, chemical, government, public health and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 625 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, please visit atlab.com.
The Rocky Mountain Water Environment Association (RMWEA) provides its members with the most current information on water quality issues, technology, regulatory changes and also coordinates educational events like the Rocky Mountain Water Conference. The RMWEA encompasses the tri-state region of Colorado, New Mexico, and Wyoming. For more information on the RMWEA, visit: www.rmwea.org