August 17, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2022 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, October 12 with Key Considerations in Selecting a LIMS. This webcast is targeted at laboratories who are planning to implement a new LIMS, either for the first time or as a replacement for an aging LIMS that is no longer meeting the organization’s business needs. Where do you start and what evaluation factors are most important? We will answer those questions as well as providing advice that will help ensure you make the right LIMS selection.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
This webcast will explore the similarities and critical differences between on-premises and SaaS deployments. Attendees can use this information to determine which deployment option is best for them. The topics include the following:
- A review of the LIMS planning process that stresses key steps.
- How to properly define your LIMS requirements for both today and tomorrow.
- Why a LIMS needs assessment is a laboratory’s secret weapon to a successful LIMS selection and implementation project.
- Using the LIMS to meet regulatory compliance requirements (Ex: ISO 17025, NELAC, FDA, cGMP, EPA GALP, SQF, HACCP, FSMA, GFSI, etc.).
- LIMS and the Cloud: A growing deployment.
- Learn about proven, best practices in LIMS implementation that will help attendees avoid common pitfalls that plague many LIMS projects.
- Understand the top 5 LIMS project risks and how to mitigate them.
- Live Q&A – This will be an ideal opportunity to ask questions as you plan for your LIMS project.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, October 12, 2022
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.