June 27, 2023: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting in Booth #7 at the 2023 National Environmental Monitoring Conference (NEMC), the largest conference focused on environmental measurements in North America. The Conference will take place on July 31 – August 3, 2023, at the Hyatt Regency in Minneapolis, MN.
ATL will also be presenting The Key LIMS Capabilities You Need to Optimize Laboratory Operations and NELAP Compliance. This presentation will focus on functionality that extends beyond sample management, results entry, and reporting. The ideal LIMS will also allow organizations to streamline processes, improve lab productivity, and reduce operational costs. And finally, the LIMS can provide what is needed to ensure compliance with NELAP and ISO 17025 requirements.
Monday, July 31
11:30AM – NOON (CDT)
(Part of the Laboratory Informatics session)
Be sure to visit ATL in Booth #17 as we will be showcasing the following:
- ATL Sample Master® LIMS – Our modular, flagship LIMS is ideal for water/wastewater and environmental labs. We’ve added several exciting NEW features, including ExcelExpress, a labor-saving add-in ideal for labs that rely heavily on spreadsheets today, along with temperature sensor data integration.
- ATL TITAN® LIMS – ATL’s next generation LIMS, incorporating ERP capabilities along with an integrated Report Designer.
- ATL Monitor Plus – Our remote environmental monitoring solution that continually collects temperature, light, and humidity data from refrigerators/freezers/incubators/ovens. And get the details on our Monitor Plus Test Drive Box for a no-cost/no-commitment 30-day evaluation in your own laboratory.
- Our iMobile tools for field or bench data collection leveraging mobile technology, along with Result Point® for real-time data delivery via a secure Web portal, are key in managing costs and extending the laboratory presence 24/7.
- Both Sample Master and TITAN LIMS have options for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or cloud deployment for clients that wish to leverage a hosted, managed solution.
ATL is also scheduling appointments to discuss your interest in LIMS. Time slots are filling up so please contact Mike Budz at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time.
ATL has been providing LIMS solutions to environmental laboratories for more than 25 years and is excited to be back at the NEMC. For more information, including agenda and registration details, please visit the conference website at https://nemc.us.
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides laboratory automation solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, agriculture, cannabis, chemical, government, public health and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 650 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, please visit atlab.com.
The National Environmental Monitoring Conference (NEMC) is held annually as part of the Environmental Measurement Symposium. The Conference is co-sponsored by The NELAC Institute (TNI) and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) and is the largest conference focused on environmental measurements in North America. For more information, visit: nemc.us