We are looking for individuals to join our team that like to solve difficult problems and love to help people implement effective world-class laboratory automation solutions. Please see open positions below and begin your LIMS career with ATL!
ATL offers exciting career opportunities in a stimulating work environment. Benefits include a competitive salary, insurance (health, life and dental), and profit sharing. An additional benefit is living in a beautiful resort area (Pinehurst, North Carolina) which features majestic pine trees and renowned sandy soil, southern hospitality and charm, year-round tennis, equestrian
ATL is always searching for talented professionals and will accept applications for positions other than those posted below. Please forward your CV
Lead Generation Specialist
THIS OFFER IS A WORK FROM HOME POSITION
Accelerated Technology Laboratories is a small (45 employee), and rapidly growing software company and leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). With over 500 clients across the globe, we are considered a leader in this specialized area of software applications.
We are seeking an experienced lead generator in a technical field, ideally laboratory or other science education and/or experience. This is a highly visible position having direct contact with future and current clients. While the company is headquartered in West End, NC, some employees work remotely in a variety of states. This position is a remote position for candidates possessing the proper experience, professionalism, and dedication.
As an entry-level lead generator, you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market Laboratory Information Management Systems products or services. You will be the first step in the prospecting process, and our sales team relies on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers. Your primary tool will be the telephone, though you also might find new business through email and social media campaigns. You will be sourcing and reaching out to laboratory specialists and other decision makers daily.
We need a confident, driven, self-starter who is professional and positive and not afraid of challenging work. This position provides a flexible schedule, as long as during normal business hours, Monday through Friday and can be up to 35 hours per week with a minimum of 20 (will be your decision).
This position can evolve into a full-time sales position with health and vacation benefits for the most successful lead generators.
If interested in this position, please submit your resume showing your previous experience and education.
- Make 50+ outbound dials per day
- Develop sales opportunities via cold call and/or email
- Listen to the clients’ needs and act on them in real time
- Develop new clients through market research
- Update the CRM with new prospect information and qualifying questions
- Obtain prospects information such as company name, contact name, email address, and other information.
- Strategically source new prospects using LinkedIn, provided prospects lists, etc.
- Communicate product descriptions, which requires getting accurate information from the prospective customer and interpreting it in a cold call or email
- Making outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business
- Follow up with the sales manager, providing a list of new contacts or to give salespeople a little heads-up about a specific customer request.
- Generate quality leads
- Maintain sales quotas as determined by management
- Previous work experience in laboratory science
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to craft exciting emails to prospects that pique their interest and result in a new meeting.
- A high level of professionalism
- A great speaking voice
- Ability to quickly learn the features and benefits of our software products
- Persistent attitude
- High-volume cold calling appointment setting, or lead generation experience.
- CRM experience
- Detail oriented, driven and tenacious.
- Results oriented and great at multi-tasking.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection
- Ability to work from home in a quiet work environment
- Job Type: Part-time 20-35 hours per week
Please note: The people that you would be calling are scientific and laboratory centric resources so the need for a base knowledge in science and labs is a critical part of the success equation.
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour plus performance-based compensation
Job Type: Part-time
ATL provides all equipment necessary to work:
- Computer, large monitor, I/P phone and headset
- Candidate must have their own adequate internet access
Senior C#/ASP.NET Application Developer
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) was founded in 1994 in the Silicon Valley in response to the need for an easy to use, affordable Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). ATL has a diverse portfolio of data management solutions that serve a variety of markets and industries. We are looking for Individuals to join our team that
We are seeking a full stack Microsoft developer responsible for building ASP.NET applications. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are essential.
- Translate application requirements into functional applications
- Design, build, test and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Up to date on current patterns and technology trends with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 4 or above
- WCF and/or Web API experience required
- AngularJS and Knockout experience preferred
- Knowledge of Windows Workflow 4+ preferred
- Bootstrap experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Write and maintain reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of multi-threaded solutions
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Foundation
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of software development experience preferred
- LIMS software development or lab experience a plus
Senior Sales Account Executive -- Scientific
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
Department: Sales and Marketing
Location: Remote — Greater Raleigh/RTP area
A Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline is preferred. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in scientific laboratory related sales, operations, or consulting. Previous experience with LIMS software.
- Showing prospects and customers how ATL’s products and after sales support will meet their needs.
- Providing vital, detailed information about ATL’s TITAN®, Sample Master®, and the company’s other software products and their use in a laboratory environment.
- Conducting pre-demonstration conversations and demonstrations
- Responding to prospect calls and emails with product demonstration and information requests
- Ensuring cost proposals meet requirements, negotiating terms and closing sales
- Assist in administering customer accounts/customer care
- Co-coordinating sales projects and participating in sales campaigns
- Finding clients via prospecting that could benefit from ATL’s technology solutions
- Taking part in trade shows, webcasts, demo introductions, conferencing and marketing events
- Building and maintaining a close relationship with customers, and solving client problems with other members of the sales team.
- Attending live and virtual trade shows to allow customers to see how ATL’s products and services can improve their laboratory operations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in executing a strategic sales and marketing plan and assisting other sales team members.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering sales procedures to enhance company Quality System.
- Ability to analyze and interpret sales data.
- Knowledge of public relations, such as press releases, and key elements of creating advertising collateral.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to potential customers.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate sales team members and simultaneously manage many sales leads and projects.
- Work requires willingness
travelfor key sales presentation and trade shows.
This is a work-from-home position covering the Greater Raleigh/RTP territory. There will be travel to the West End corporate office as necessary for training and required corporate meetings.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require some weekend and evening work. Work may require 20-25% overnight travel.
Note this is not an all-inclusive list and new tasks may arise for which your skill set may be needed to assist in managing and conversely, some tasks may be transferred to others as required
Senior Implementation Engineer
Do you have a passion for technology paired with a drive to be customer facing? Do you enjoy solving highly technical problems? Do you enjoy working in an environment where no day is the same as the previous one? Accelerated Technology Laboratories (ATL) is looking for a highly motivated Senior Implementation Engineer who will help the company successfully deploy our LIMS Suite. This position provides a wide variety of challenges requiring
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Deploy and configure ATL’s LIMS Suite of products; onsite or remote.
- Evaluate customer needs/requirements, develop code and configurations that support business processes, plan and execute on delivery and implementation plans, and test and troubleshoot
- Provide training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Create appropriate guides to facilitate process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships through implementation support.
- Consult and validate solution designs.
- Develop and review best practice implementation processes.
- Document field-discovered software defects for software development teams.
- Self-directed and able to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Travel (up to 50%)
- Strong XML, VBA and SQL skills.
- General understanding of laboratory workflow as well as certifications (ex. NELAC).
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL installation and configuration, as well as best practices.
- Good technical writing skills.
- VMWare knowledge a plus.
- Great organizational skills.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and resolution skills in a technical environment.
- Good oral/written/interpersonal communication skills to communicate internally and externally.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong collaboration, analytical, and planning skills, with
solidunderstanding of professional best practices.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive approach to the work and in interactions with colleagues and clients.
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies.
- Ability to successfully interact with key project members of the customer’s organization and with
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience in
- 5 years of software consulting or implementation experience preferred.
- 3 years of experience in a lab environment preferred.
- Some programming experience a plus.
Director of Quality Assurance
Job Description: ATL is seeking qualified individuals to fill the position of Director of Quality Assurance. The Director of Quality Assurance is responsible for maintaining the company Quality Management System in accordance
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Ensures that both internal and external quality audits and performed professionally and necessary follow up actions are completed on time.
- Develops and implements a quality organization structure that supports strategic initiatives, organic and inorganic growth.
- Ensures ISO 9001 Certification is maintained and continually drives quality improvements.
- Initiates and implements quality improvement activities as appropriate (e.g., Kaizen, Six Sigma/ Lean) to improve the performance of the company’s products and Value Stream’s.
- Align development, code validation and deployment requirements (implementation) in the product development techniques.
- Establishes and implements metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable managers to make sound product quality decisions.
- Solid understanding of the Customer Software Deployment process and ability to provide feedback for quality improvements.
Job Description: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. is looking for an experienced software tester to assist with the validation of new and ongoing project initiatives. The ideal candidate will create and execute validation test plans and test scripts, identify and report issues and assist in writing technical documents, such as design specifications and user manuals. The candidate will work closely with development, validation
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Author and execute validation test plans and test scripts
- Identify, report, investigate and document system issues
- Perform rigorous
ad hoctesting as required
- Assist development in writing Functional/Design Specifications
Job Description: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. is looking for a seasoned professional to fill the role of Marketing Specialist. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media
- Work closely with the sales team on program development and implementation
- Create and execute lead generation programs
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to senior management team
Sales Account Manager
Job Description: A leading global laboratory software corporation seeks an Account Manager to lead business development in targeted areas throughout the US and Canada. The successful applicant will focus on acquiring revenue from new clients and additional revenue streams from existing clientele. You will be responsible for meeting quarterly and annual quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. You will report to the Director of Sales & Marketing. We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement. Competitive Salary, Benefits, Commission and Profit Sharing Package.
location: West End, NC.
Job Description: Primary objective is to support the Assistant Director of Sales and Marketing in implementing ATL’s strategic sales and marketing plan. Provide a rapid response to customer inquiries for product information, should be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite and able to multi-task with excellent organizational skills. This individual will assist in the coordination of road shows, training events, conferences
- Job Requirements: An Associate’s degree preferably in a technical/science discipline and/or a minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service. Must be friendly, organized, able to work independently and also as part of a team. Must have excellent communication and people skills with a strong customer focus.
Your career in LIMS may be just around the corner!
Please let us know you are interested in joining our team by sending your resume
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Manager
496 Holly Grove School Road
West End, NC 27376
ATL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ATL offers a competitive salary, benefits and a profit sharing package. ATL is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.